Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Customer Service with a Smile - Again

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

This is the second time my wife and I have taken this cruise. On this trip we were interested in just plain relaxation and did not take any guided tours as we did the on this same trip several years ago.. The staff on this cruise was extrememly attentive and went out of their way to greet and assist us. Stateroom stewart was exceptional as well as our traditional dining waiter and waiters assistant. My wife and I have cruised Hawaii, Caribbeans, Canada and Mexico with numerous cruise lines. One would never have guessed that the best cruise staff service would have come out of the Mexican Rivera Cruise, not on just one occasion, but also on the same venue we took a several years ago as well. Our expectations were exceeded again by this very attentive and friendly staff.

Pros: Cruise Staff

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!