Diamond Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Wedding Cruise

Sail Date: September 15, 2007

I was invited to participate in my son's wedding aboard the Diamond Princess. The wedding and reception was wonderful. The wedding coordinators did a great job. The only problem the guests had was communicatting with the servers.
Kudos to the Wedding co ordinators.
I have sailed on Princess line many times and had very good and very bad times. This time was good with the exception of the food which I found was not up to their usual high standards.
In all the service ship wide was just below average but I know that this was just a one time thing on a short cruise. This would not stop me from sailing again with Princess.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Food and Layout of ship

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!

I found places on this ship very hard to find. In an example the International dining room in which you had to go up one deck to aft and then down to another deck. For eldery folks this can be very stressful.