Crown Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Blast of Lifetime

Sail Date: September 19, 2015

This being a first cruise for us both, we wanted to experience it all!  Although we couldn't do everything within our time frame we sure had a good time trying - there was so much to do!  We started off on the top outside deck with a delicious drink from the bar, it was a gorgeous warm September day and quite a few people were enjoying the pool, almost wished I'd brought my bathing suit!  Everyone was so friendly and happy.  The Crown Princess is a beautiful ship with all it's grandeur, it reminded us of The Titanic. The staff was very helpful and courteous in showing us to our room or answering any questions we might have.  Our dinner in the Da Vinci  Room was excellent, we ordered a nice bottle of wine as we were celebrating my daughter's 26th Birthday.  We then saw a comedy show, toured the ship and hit the various clubs.  It was so much more fun than either one of us had ever imagined!!!  My only regret is that I didn't make it to the casino or order room service on board.

Destinations and Excursions We took the Hop on Hop off Trolley Excursion that took us through the city and Stanley Park. The weather was cold and raining so we stayed on the trolley, otherwise I would have liked to get off in Stanley Park and take my daughter to lunch at one of the great restaurants overlooking the water. She'd never been to Vancouver before and thought the city was very pretty. Our guide was quite the character.