Blast of Lifetime

Crown Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Contributor Level: Third Mate

1 Night Pacific Northwest (Seattle To Vancouver)
Sail Date: September 19, 2015
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Number: E517

This being a first cruise for us both, we wanted to experience it all!  Although we couldn't do everything within our time frame we sure had a good time trying - there was so much to do!  We started off on the top outside deck with a delicious drink from the bar, it was a gorgeous warm September day and quite a few people were enjoying the pool, almost wished I'd brought my bathing suit!  Everyone was so friendly and happy.  The Crown Princess is a beautiful ship with all it's grandeur, it reminded us of The Titanic. The staff was very helpful and courteous in showing us to our room or answering any questions we might have.  Our dinner in the Da Vinci  Room was excellent, we ordered a nice bottle of wine as we were celebrating my daughter's 26th Birthday.  We then saw a comedy show, toured the ship and hit the various clubs.  It was so much more fun than either one of us had ever imagined!!!  My only regret is that I didn't make it to the casino or order room service on board.