Crown Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Third Mate

I stayed hungry!!!

Sail Date: April 19, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Everything was great but when I go on a cruise I plan to gain about 10 pounds.  Yes I love to eat but the food was horrible.  I had a cheese cake that had to had gone bad.  They ran out of cream on the second day and adding milk to weak coffee is not right!  I need coffee to start my day.  Breakfast was fine but lunch and dinner at the buffet was bad and the sit down dinner was worst.  I refused to try the $25 per person resturant because 1. I would had went crazy if it was bad and 2. We're they making the food bad so I would pay the additional fee?   This was my first time with princess I'm a royal Caribbean cruiser.  I have tried carnival a few times and both had excellent food if anything else.

Please help the head chef...