Victim

Crown Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

7 Night California Coastal (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2014
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Type: Suite

Of the more than the 80 passengers who were stricken by their latest outbreak of Norovirus, I unfortunatly was one of them. Granted, Princess Cruse Line did not have anything to do with bringing this plauge on ship, but how tthey handled themselves afterward was. You would think that they would be bending over backwards to make those passengers stricken by this virus, as happy as possible. Nothing could be further from the truth. Their main conceren was to stop the spread to other passengers and that was all.The SLOP they fed me while I was in quarenteen was deplorable. My wife and I will never return to this ship or any of their other ships as well.. The Crew did all they could to keep things in check.   They did what they were told to do, and that's was fine. But the Ships policy of "Soory about that" is not good enough for me. The one evening program in the we were able to attend at their show room was horrible. The one formal dinner we were able to attendwas just as bad. We along with over dozens of other people stood in line for over an hour and half to be admitted and served a less than memorible meal. We volunterly left the ship in San Diego, since our trip[ had turned into a total bust. Any sort of apology has not been forthcoming as yet, and I doubt if it will. Oh! they also lost our luggage for aproximately thirty minutes before we were able to get off this ship. Never, Ever again will I return to this cruse line.