if it sounds too good to be true?

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 08, 2014
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D102

it is

my family who origianlly paid for 2 deluxe balcony rooms were asked (the night before the cruise) would we like to be "upgraded" to a family suite.... for free  ???

yes , like any gulible person we jumped at the chance to expereince a suite

WRONG THING

our suite turned out to be 1 deluxe balcony room with a teeny tiny living room connecting a 4 bunk , no window room- my  room had 2 twin beds- I think they were twins ,seemed smalled - a desk and a corner area with a refrig and Tv - the balcony ? was the same size as a 1 room dexule balcony

I begged and pleaded for a room change , nope none available - it our mistake for accepting the supposed "upgrade "

no apology , we did only after I complained for 4 days ..get a room credit for $100

high fat, white flour, fried, not much variety

not great stage shows

dining room service not great until we were hounded to buy a speical breakfast for $32 - then they oozed charm

see my supposed Upgrade statement

you want "decent "slightly outdated ship for the price? choose Princess'
you want outstanding cruise /outstanding room, service, stage shows for the price?- choose celebrity Solstice class ships (been on 4)