Crown Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Cruise of a Lifetime

Sail Date: June 29, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: A-751

The staff was superb. The suite stateroom steward was excellent.
The Sabatini's staff every morning for the suite passengers gave 5 star service and outstanding food.
The amenities for full suite passengers was fantastic, daily full meenu for room service, initial free mini-bar, free laundry service, fresh fruit everyday, free canapes everyday, fresh flowers, etc
The suite accommodations were outstanding.
I have some mobility issues and unfortunately had to cancel my shore excursions as Shore Excursion office said that wheelchair assistant to take me off and back on the ship could not take me beyond the pier to the shore excursion bus.
What a shame!
The Norwegian fjords were magnificent!
Sabatini's and Crown Grill both served excellent food and service!
This was a fantastic trip of a lifetime on a beautiful ship!
Sabatini's was y favorite for every day suite breakfasts!
You could not ask for anything more. Wonderfuil!
Did not make a strong effort to assist me with wheelchair to get to tour bus and had to cancely all my 3 excursions.

Go to Sabatini's - you will not be disappointed!