Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

very disappointing!!!!!!!

Sail Date: March 17, 2012

Not very impressed with Princess Lines. Upon arrival, at general check in we discovered we had been bumped from our room. I booked this cruise 6 months in advance for my husband and myself (celebrating our 35 anniversary) and 2 other couples, selected rooms all on the Aloha Deck so that we would all be together - 3 rooms right next to each other. Only upon check in we discovered we had been bumped to another stateroom. Not real happly!!!!! Went directly to the pursers office and was told sorry our cabin had been assigned to someone else. But gee we ahave upgraded your room. What a joke that was!!!!!! Room with a window!!!!! However - this room was on the Plaza Deck at the very end of the hallway and next to crews entrance and housekeeping entrance, had doors banging all night long!!!!! Needless to say having been our 6th cruise so we had other cruises to compare to this was the worst!!!!! would not book princess again!!!!!

Pros: not much

Cons: our room!!!!!

Recommends Crown Princess? No.

After booking our trip six months in advance with two other couples (we were all supposed to have rooms next to each other, my husband and i were moved from our room and supposededly upgraded. Ha Ha!!!!! the couple that our oiriginal room was given to had only booked their trip 2 weeks prior. And I was told by the pursers desk sorry but at leat we upgrade your room!!!! Ha Ha again worst room i have ever had!!!!!
the restrooms were not very clean