Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Worst cruise out of 20 I have taken!

Sail Date: February 04, 2012

This cruise vacation was a nightmare. It was the worst experience of the 20 cruises I have been on. Half the crew and guests were sick with the norovisus. The food was fair, the service was awful and the entertainment was sub par at best. They should have cancelled this trip before it sailed. Since they did not we ended up not stopping at any ports and turned around mid week to return to Fort Lauderdale and home. This is the first vacation I was happy to return home from!

Recommends Crown Princess? No.