Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Good Cruise

Sail Date: January 07, 2012

The food was just okay. I am not a foodie so it wasn't a big deal. Would be for those who are. Buffet lunch very limited and overwhelmingly Beef/Pork/Lamb etc. Little fish or chicken was fried

Pools were good and not overly crowded.

Fitness room was great.

Service as really good.

If you order the cola drink unlimited package expect to wait 1/2 hour to get your soda. Don't know why. Maybe because its prepaid and the wait staff don't get credit for it. I usually wound up going to a bar and getting it myself.

Pros: Fitness Center, Pools, staff

Cons: Having to deboard and reboard for 2 1 week cruises instead of 1 2 week cruise as I thiought it would be

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Food in the dining room was better than at the Horizon's buffet.

Very limited sugar free deserts (no cookies) and vegetarian options