Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My favorite cruise so far.

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

I LOVE the Crown Princess! The staff was amazing! I was so sad that it had to end. I highly recommend this ship.

Pros: The staff and entertainment

Cons: pushy vendors in some of the ports

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Not the most comfortable bed, but our room stewart was great.
The ship was clean.
The food was great. We were also fortunate to be assigned to great dining companions which made dinner time a pleasure.
This is the best cruising staff in all the world!
The best entertainment of all the ships I have been on. The entertainers also interacted with the guests during their off time and were very friendly. Sometimes it was difficult to hear the sound of "Movies under the stars," however this is one of my favorite amenities on Princess.