Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic cruise!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

We just got back from our 11-14 to-21-09 cruise and I'm ready to get back aboard the Crown Princess!
The lady who cared for our stateroom did a fantastic job, far and above anything I expected, and she was always cheerful when we met up. We so enjoyed our dining experience in the Botticelli Dining Room. The meals were delicious and each plate was a work of art (and were photographed ). Our waiter was a delight. The ship was clean overall, all the staff was polite, helpful and cheerful. Just an all around great experience and I can hardly wait for my next cruise!

Pros: No one thing ... loved everything I experienced

Recommends Crown Princess? No.