A Wonderful Cruise

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
I thought it was a beautiful, clean ship. Every staff member I encountered was pleasant and courteous. The cruise director was a scream. I especially enjoyed the musical productions in the Princess Theater. There were so many things to do, both day and night that I wish the day could have been longer as I did not get to experience everything that I would have liked to.

Pros: Service of staff, activities and shows, many diing options, fitness center, comfortable bed

Cons: Dance music in Skywalkers, size of bathroom, extra charge for drinks other than water and iced tea at buffet, disembarkation too much longer than expected.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!