Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Crown priness

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

I wouldnt say its the best, but this was one of the better cruise lines ive went on
you should keep in mind that the service time (such as disembarcation) is not always as long as the time it took for you, as there may have been complications and such. I belive to have a accurate review, it would be best to have have been on the ship more than once (which i havent been, so this also may not be accurate), also to have been on other ships, so you know generally the quality your looking for. Over all, it was enjoyable, the problems i've had i do not blame on the cruise line, or the staff

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

There wasnt as many channels on their TV as some other cruise lines, not that i minded, im not there to sit around and watch tv (just something i notice)
this was average to most ships, though it wasnt the best, like most ships
Overall good quaility
I generally liked the layout of the ship, it was easy to get around and remember the layout after the first day.
No one gave me a problem, and they werent constantly "in your face"