Costa Serena Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Overall a good cruise!

Sail Date: August 01, 2008

The ship was very nice! The staff also was very nice and they all spoke english so that was a plus! The problem with the hot tubs and the pools was that the rule that no children are allowed was never enforced, I love kids so I'm not complaining about them being loud or playing around, but sometimes it just got to the point where the hot tubs were full of kids and you couldn't even get in! The color of the water in the hot tubs was almost greenish and didn't make me feel like it was very clean!
The cabins were the most spacious cabins I have ever found on a cruise ship.
Overall it was very nice, the food was the best I have ever had on a ship!

Pros: The ship, the ports of call

Cons: The pools an hot tubs

Recommends Costa Serena? Yes!