Costa Pacifica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

This cruise is not for everyone

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

If you like to experience how European live\, you might enjoy the cruise. Overall experience was good\, but could be amazing with some small improvements.
Food was amazing. Shore excursion staffs were rude and not very bright. When we purchased the excursion\, they did not tell us when and where we should gather. When I went to ask them\, the male staff looked at me as if I was retarded\, and pointed out the tiny prints on bottom of daily activity sheets. We were on vacation. It should not be our job to study the fine prints when we purchase the tour. I did not purchase any tour from them afterward.
Costa may try to broadcast the announcement through TV channel use different languages or subtitles instead of announce once. My cruise experience would be a lot more pleasant.
There were some people booked the flight close to debarking. However\, the ship took our passport and did not give us back until the ship docked. The cruise line should advise passengers do not book the flight too close to debark to avoid heart attack.

Pros: Food\, entertainment and music

Cons: Shore excursion staff and communication

Recommends Costa Pacifica? Yes!