Italian Cruise

Costa Pacifica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: March 25, 2013
Ship: Costa Pacifica
I thought the cruise was wonderful. The stops were interesting and had plenty to do. The food and service was good. It wasn't over the top as I have heard other cruise lines are, but for the money I felt it was acceptable. The only negative was that communication was a huge issue. I spent about 6 hours in line with customer service to try to understand some of the excursion info and details related to the all inclusive drink package.

We didn't have an opportunity to participate due to the number of stops.

The Squak Club was fantastic and the employees did a fabulous job!