Costa Pacifica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: January 07, 2013

I enjoyed my trip on Costa Pacifica 7 day cruise. It was wonderful experience and I am glad I had chance to spend time on your cruise. I had my family with me, kids older ages. They had good time. Food was good: we had buffet food for breakfast and lunch, and dinner in the My Way restaurant. Staff were friendly. Entertaintment was not as best but OK. Seems people age of 50-60 having fun on dance floors and shows they were offerring. TV channels were good, spent time watching TV. Ate well. Gym was good, but closes to early. Spa and sauna were OK, again close at 10PM or before that. In general it was good service for value we paid.
teen programs were good