missjodieelizabeth Cruise Review on Costa neoRiviera on Feb 03, 2017

Costa neoRiviera

Sail date: February 03, 2017

Ship: Costa neoRiviera

Review summary

This was my first cruise with Costa and I have to say I loved it.. this was my 30th Birthday cruise suprise I have always wanted to go to Dubai and this cruise enabled me to so exactly that. One adjustment was the fact that dinning was restricted to time limits as far as I seen there was no room service available. Breakfast was served from one time to another.. then dinner was served at one point.. there was no overlap or places were you could snack on if you missed one meal time (if you were on an excursion for example). The food however was exceptional.. everything was fresh and indulgent, the pasta dishes were truly amazing, the breads were freahly made 😍 this cruise line is a foodie's cruise dream come true I enjoyed the shows they were different but still entertaining, I love the mix of different nationalities.. I found the cruise director not as present on board mixing with the passengers not as much as the entertainment team.. the entertainment team were terrific.. themed parties were just lovely We opted for the cocktail drink package I had the pleasure of enjoying the menu and I have to say the bartenders and waitstaff and crew work extremely hard and are a joy to interact with; most crew speak multiple languages.