Costa neoRiviera Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

First and last cruise.EVER.

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

We chose to spend our Christmas on a Costa cruise from Abu Dhabi to Oman.Loved Oman.Hated every second of the on-board experience and as a result, disembarked early.

There is a 'Hospitality' desk in the main foyer.The clue should be in the title.NO ONE ON THIS SHIP KNOWS THE MEANING OF THE WORD:"HOSPITALITY". Food was meagre and mediocre.Bar staff were as miserable as sin.Waiting staff were even worse.RUDE!

I complained on board to one of the managers ( Dutch)...fobbed me off.NEVER AGAIN.

Well done Costa .Youve succeeded in alienating two new customers and the ten other friends who I've now shared my experience with.Angry

My tip is: never go on a Costa cruise.
Oman and the people are lovely.