Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice time again on Costa

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

The ship itself is beautiful not a thing overlooked, very clean and easy to get around. Costa does cater to Europeans and there does seem to be more non-english speaking people on this line. This did not bother me at all, in fact I found it nice to be able to see people from all over the world in one place, I did not encounter any rudeness either except from the customer service desk and the costa club attendant. Food was very good on this cruise and the buffet magnifico was excellent. I have been on one other costa ship and the food was so-so, this ships food was much better.

Pros: food and decor of ship

Cons: entertainment in lounges, attitude of some of the personnel

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? Yes!