Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Best Cruise Ever!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This was my eighth cruise with Costa and the best one. I have been on 20 cruises and this one had the best room and service ever. Our cabin steward Danina and butler Carla were a joy. They always had smiles and did a great job. Our suite had granite counter tops, a jacuzzi tub, double sinks, murano lamps and a private dressing room. We like to just relax on our cruises and not get all dressed up for dinner, so it was perfect that our butler would bring the menu from the main dining room and we would order whatever we wanted and it would be served in our cabin, complete with tablecloth, silver and great service. I went through major withdrawal once we got home. I had to get my own meals. The ship was kept immaculate and as it was just put into service in 2003, it showed very little signs of wear. We very seldom heard our neighbors or noise in the hall. My only complaint would be the cigarette smoke. Europeans seem to smoke a lot more than Americans, so we had to deal with that more than some other ships. It only took about ten minutes to get on the ship and when it came time to disembark, we were off the ship, had our luggage and arrived at the airport in about 17 minutes! A world record! Of course I loved the casino as I won money on the roulette table. All the staff were courteous and helpful. This was a great way to spend Valentine's week.

Pros: The wonderful suite

Cons: No cons

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? Yes!