Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Good Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

This was a good cruise. The tours were informative and entertaining. The tour guides offered useful shopping tips.

The drink packages are not good for someone who wants 1 or 2 drinks of wine and coffee drinks (Lattes)per day. Packages were too expensive and individual drinks were too expensive.

The food was very salty. My blood pressure was sky high every night until I figured out that it was from the food. I told my Waiter and he arranged for me to get a salt free dinner every night. That option was not available for breakfast and lunch. I was able to control the pressure after I started n the salt free dinner.

There was lots of entertainment but it was mostly dance lessons and dancing. There was Bingo a couple of nights\, but that was pricey to play - 20 euro for one card.

Pros: Dining Staff

Cons: Drink Packages and De-Boarding in Trieste

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!

Public bathrooms was always clean
too sallty
Steward kept the room clean
Everyone was friendly
If you are not a dancer you had to find your own entertainment.