Costa Magica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

costa magica was great

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

I thought the ship was great clean , great works

Pros: I enjoyed the grand bar , Arturo Paz was a very sweet man . The crew with him was good also Arturo will be the reason i take a cruise again so if i knew he will be aboard the ship i will and also my friends will sail again next year or more

Cons: food not enough to choose from for dinner to much of the same thing

Recommends Costa Magica? No.

They more dancing areas for poeple in their 20's and 30's
I thought that the crew of the grand bar did an over the top job.They remembered your name,they shook your hand like a friend. Arturo Paz was the best he will be the reason I will take another cruises ,if I knew he would be aboard.Just to say the crew of that bar make the trip fun they all made you laugh and made the trip fun for us.