Costa Magica Trans-Atlantic November 2

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Sail Date: November 01, 2006
Ship: Costa Magica
I recently returned from the Costa Magica Transatlantic sailing from Sovona Italy November 2, 2006. The crew and entertainment was the best of any ship I have ever sailed on. In particular, Max the Cruise Director ran the entertainment like clockwork. My only let down was the food. The buffet was great, however the main restaurant Portofino was average to say the least. For such a long cruise, 18 days, I would expect more from an Italian ship.

Pros: The crew

Cons: The food

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!