Additional review of Vancouver to Hawaii cruise by MineNameVerified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Size: 194 sq. ft.; Balcony: 54 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 4
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to one queen-sized bed floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a veranda sitting area with sofa private bathroom with shower 100% Egyptian cotton towels 32" interactive LCD TV telephone mini-bar complimentary use of bathrobes thermostat-controlled air-conditioning safe and hairdryer. Some sitting areas include a sofa bed.
Please Note: Guests in this category traveling with AquaClass guests may be cross-referenced but will not be assigned the same dining pre-cruise.
Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or on stateroom verandas.
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom 2A Cabins:
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom 2A cabins can be found on:
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom 2A Reviews
Great Trans Pacific cruise Vancouver to Hawaii by howardapageVerified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Hawaii from British Columbia by Kurt646Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom 2A Cabins - Balcony
Other categories for Balcony cabins include:
- CZ - Celebrity Concierge Class
- S0 - Sunset Veranda
- 1B - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- 1C - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- 2B - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- 2D - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- 2C - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- W4 - Celebrity Concierge Class
- K2 - AquaClass
- K1 - AquaClass
- 1A - Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- UD - Family Veranda Stateroom
- C3 - Celebrity Concierge Class