Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

CELEBRITY DOESN'T LOOK AFTER PASSENGERS WHO CONTRACT INFECTION FROM SHIP

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

I suffered a staph strep B severe infection from the hot tub on the Celebrity Silhouette. The emergency doctor and specialist both had the opinion that this infection and a herpes diagnosis came from the hot tub I used late one night on the ship.

I sent a complaint letter by registered mail to Celebrity head office a week after being diagnosed.  Three months of follow up, including with the assistance of my travel agent, resulted in absolutely no response from Celebrity until I took to their social media pages and warned others.

In my opinion, a top notch cruise line would offer a minimum of a refund of the cost of the cruise simply because of their lack of response to my complaint.  On top of that they ignored my doctors report and are happy to have us, Canadians, come to Miami to sue them.

BE WARNED - this is how Celebrity operates, they think that they are safe from legal action from Canadians because most won't spend the money to sue in the US so they can deny any responsibilities for international passengers.

Totally disorganized disembarkation to buses for airport transfers.

DO NOT SAIL CELEBRITY