Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our wonderful cruise

Sail Date: March 30, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our first cruise ever taken aboard the Silhouette ship. It was beyond our wildest imaginations! The staterooms were roomy. The service was excellent. Everyone had a smile and a greeting for you. The one thing I found to be interesting, they had people with hand sanitizers everywhere to hold down on the spread of germs. The entertainment was very professional and fun. We preferred the buffet dining over the dining room. The dining room's food was too fussy for our tastes. But the waiters that are assigned to your table are fantastic! Fun! It's extremely clean on board. The only thing my wife found she didn't like was there was not much to pick from on the tv line-up. But that was the only downfall and you aren't really in your room that much! All in all it was a wonderful experience which we will be repeating again!

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs Didn't see

The dining room has great breakfasts.