Amazing family cruise

Western Caribbean

Sail Date: December 18, 2017

Ship: Celebrity Reflection

Review Summary

We really loved this ship. The buffet selection was great. The kid services were awesome. I honestly don't have any complaints other than I wish our cruise was longer

Embarkation

Smooth embarkation. Got on the ship around 11am. It was excellent. Since travelling with little kids we were concerned about delays but everything was fast and efficient. We were at the pool by 1pm :)

Ship Experiences

Main dining room food was so good we didn't bother with any specialty restaurants. We have cruised Equinox before and did the specialty restaurants on that ship which were excellent however we just didn't feel the need to since we were travelling with little kids.

Martini bar is the place to be and meet up. Centrally located and the bar tenders were awesome

The first night comedian in the main theatre was hilarious!! Omg so funny

My 4 yr old didn't want to leave the kids club. It was very well organized and I felt comfortable leaving her there. We also used the baby sitting services in our room for our 1yr old. It was excellent and totally affordable. They confirmed everyday and sent two people to my room who stayed with the kids while we went to shows in the evenings. It was the best.

Overall very satisfied with everyone

Lots of storage so I was happy because when you have 2 kids you need the space