Wonderful Cruise line.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

Everything was planned out so wonderful.  We literally walked on the ship and we showed up early.  We were told to show up later to avoid the traffic.  We had lunch in the Ocean View Café while waiting for our room to be ready.  Luggage was delivered to our room quickly.  Departure was just as easy with a slightly longer line.  Everyone smiled and were so relaxed.  We ran into some rough water so going was a little rough but return part was great.  I hate they waited on 400 late passengers who were delayed by weather because they took our Port of San Juan away from us.  gave us gratuities paid and money to spend onboard which was so nice.  The afternoon snacks provided for VIP rooms are apples.  Arriving at port for our excursions were seamless.  Entertainment was diverse and great.  The comedians for the regular time showing were very clean.  Entertainers were fantastic.  St. Martin/St. Maarten was a beautiful island and the beaches were the best that I have ever seen.  We had a great tour.  He took us around the island and explained so much.  I hated St. Thomas tour of the island.  Quick and in a hurry with us all crammed in a shuttle.  The ship had bands playing all over the ship that you could sit down and listen to or dance if desired.  They were playing the oldies mainly which matched the age of the majority of the passengers.

I would say food is comparable to other cruise lines that I have been on. The change I like is in the Ocean view is they have little centers so you can move around to get your food instead of everyone waiting in the same line.

Fantastic. Catered to the older crowd and loved it.

Always greeting you and smiling.

The ship is new so everything is perfect. I love the glass elevators, the tree top sitting, etc.

Love the balcony.

We loved the back deck behind the Ocean View Café for evening coffee and watch the world go bye.