Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Almost perfect

Sail Date: March 16, 2013

I have been on many ships and cruise lines before. Without a doubt this was the most beautiful, steady, and comfortable ship I have ever taken. Although seas were mostly calm, there were days of 15-25 knot winds and the boat was remarkably stable. The talent during the shows were superb. The speciality restaurants likewise were great. Only have two complaints. I have sleep apnea, (as do millions of other citizens), and use a C-PAP machine at night. There are NO bedside plugs in the staterooms for unclear reasons. A heavy duty long extension cord was provided but really? The potential for tripping and injury is high. Not sure what the designer(s) were thinking here. The food in main dining room was mediocre at best. The Oceanside Cafe food in fact was often better. My only thought was maybe they were intentionally trying to drive passengers to the speciality restaurants. Finally the service was stellar. Would definitely go again.

Cruise Photos