Girls Weekend

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

3 Night Pacific Northwest (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2008
The ship is always very clean. The staff are incredibly patient and service oriented.

The dining experience is a great time to try new foods that you never have. If you don't like it...send it back and get something else. I tried the frog legs and loved them!

The club and dancing entertainment took over a bit too much. I just wanted to dance and the entertainment organized dancing routines for the crowd to follow too much.
We also had a live band two nights in a row. This is nice, however they played the same stuff. A live band is a nice idea for one night and a DJ the others.

Sweet...They are all so sweet to the patrons.

a couple of times throughout the weekend the toilets would not flush.

Bring your own blow dryer
Victoria is the perfect stop for dining, shopping etc I alway viisit this little privately owned bookstore right across from the Bay Center Shopping. I always spend at least an hour in there. Earl's is a tasty restaurant, their pizza and prawn tacos are the best.
Don't Miss: The Empress and Parliament
Don't Miss: The Empress and Parliament

Pros: The service of the ship staff is always amazing

Cons: we asked for two seat dining and did not get this

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!