Awesome first time cruise experience

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
The ship was in great shape and cleaned everywhere every day. I especially liked the water spa therapy - awesome. ALL the staff went above and beyond to make this cruise a better than five star service event. We bonded with our servers and cabin attendant and even the cruise director and bar tender.

WOW / awesome food everywhere // from snack bars and buffet to fine dining

did not have any of my type of music for dancing or listening..And as a single cruiser I had nobody to dance with. Only one " get to know the singles" event and I was not able to make that meeting.

The words "no" or "can't" were not a part of any staff members vocabulary. What a way to take customer service to the top.

absolutly impressed with the decor,layout, and smoking availability

first cruise and didn't know what to expect. the rooms were a little small - especially the bathroom.
I really enjoyed the old buildings and the capital.

Pros: the five star service and committment of staff//very friendly // remember your name

Cons: being sea sick

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!