A Nice Weekend Getaway

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

3 Night Pacific Northwest (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Mercury
The cruise was enjoyable. The ship was clean and well kept. This is the first cruise I have taken with Celebrity, I would cruise with them again. I would have liked to see some additional entertainment throughout the evening. The dining room was nice, the menu could use some WOW factor to it. All in all it was a great weekend getaway.

I enjoyed breakfast in the dining room, dinner was good. I was impressed with the quality of drinks and the cost was reasonable.

Entertainment was good although there was little entertainment just prior to the evening show. If you did not want to attend the show there were no place to listen to music.

Children's programs were good. My kids enjoyed the time they spent in the kids programs.

Staterooms seem to have more storage than other ships that I have been on.
If you have never been to Vancouver take the hop on and off bus ride.

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!