It was a very nice ship.

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

3 Night Pacific Northwest (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2006
I thought it was a very good looking ship. I wish the reception area had more light. It was kind of drab looking compared to another ship that I cruised on.

The food was good. I wish that you would have had deserts late at night, like the pizza and pasta bar. A lot of times people like to have a mid night snake of something sweet. I could never get thru to room service, that was irritating. Overall the food was good.

The entertainment was ok. I enjoyed the dance show the most. The acrobat show was good, but needed more variety. After a while you anticipated what they would do. I do give them credit for their excellent skill. That was outstanding. Just need to add more to the show.

The staff was very helpful until they received their tip, then the service went down quickly. I could not find help if I wanted to.

The ship was nicelooking ship. It was a little disorienting trying to find my way around. Very confusing at first.

The chair bed was horrible. Need to come up with something better than that bed. I was there three nights and did not get a good nights sleep any night. I think that was the worst part of my trip. The stateroom attendant did try to help by bringing me a cushion for the bed, but I still could not sleep.
I wish I would have known which excursion was good and what was bad. I felt like I wasted $32.00 on the little Stanley Park and shopping tour. I should have seen more of the town for the money I spent. Dropped off at a mall that I could go to at home, nothing special about the excursion. Vancouver is a pretty city.
There was nothing here to see. Most shops were closed on Sunday. I thought it was a waste of time. It was nice that the city provided a free shuttle.
Don't Miss: The boat back to the ship, don't miss it.

Pros: I liked the gym the most. It was nice to get up early and work out with not having to wait for a machine.

Cons: Somehow get a program to me on what activites are available on the first day. I missed out on activities because it was confusing on what activities were going on when I entered the ship.