Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe

Equinox and Friends

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 5 days ago

I enjoyed this cruise immensely.  The cruise itinerary was good overall.  It would have been better if 2 of the last 3 days weren't at sea.    The cabins were very nice and the attendants were very responsive.  The food and cocktails were excellent and the drink packages were a good buy.  The wait staff during dinner in the Silhouette Dining Room and in particular Arta were always very pleasant and accommodating.  They really made those at our table look forward to the evening dining experiences.  I also enjoyed having dinner in the Tuscan Restaurant.

My cabin was great. Arthur and Clyde were very attentive.
Very well organized.
The ship was very clean and staff were constantly working to keep it that way.
The excursions I took were very good.
There appeared to be plenty to do but I didn't participate in very many.....I liked the pool and music out on deck.
Children's Programs NA
Most of the entertainment was good....the silent Disco was very innovative. There could have been more dance music or segments for the older crowd. The Karaoke could be improved.
As I mentioned before the food and the staff was of excellent quality. Arta was at our table each evening and was very pleasant and made excellent recommendations. The sommelier was good also as well as Delsi the cocktail waitress.
Barcelona, Spain
It is a wonderful city with lots to do and see. Check ahead of time with attractions like the Familia Sagrada to see when they are closed.

I think that there could be a short seminar in guest services for people to hear about the ship and know that they can ask questions.......this could also be elaborated on w/ additional content on tv.....an example would be what onboard credit can be used for as well as opportunities to exchange $.