Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Refuses to cater to younger crowd

Sail Date: June 13, 2015

I am currently onboard the Celebrity Equinox in route to Istanbul and I am blown away at the pathetic treatment I have received from the staff onboard. We are traveling with a group between the ages of 25 to 35 and have been treated like criminals. I gladly purchased the beverage package, but every single time I have ordered a drink the staff makes me feel like I am a burden to them. You cannot order an alcoholic beverage and a water at the same time, you must get one drink at one bar, then go to another bar to get your water. Maybe its time for Celebrity to realize that their next generation of customers are currently UNDER 40 and we will never return.

This cruise is not welcoming to those under 40 years of age. You will be discriminated against.