Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

12 days bliss

Sail Date: September 02, 2013

My wife and I we not really sure what to expect. The first morning as we headed into France I watched the sun rise over the Mediterranean and knew this was going to be something special. We enjoyed it so much that on the last day of our trip as we headed back to Barcelona we booked another cruise.

My only issue was we had a difficult time making either the 6:15 dinned or the 8:45 dinner. Our solution was to use the buffet about 7 of the 12 nights. However, we really enjoyed the buffet and being able to sit outside on the aft deck enjoying dinner and watching the sun set was a wonderful consolation.

Thank you to all the wonderful and helpful members of the ship's staff.

Take advantage of the sky observation lounge. It it was not used by many of the passengers and we had a delightful time playing cribbage and being served by the friendly staff.

1 Comment