Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise but I had better ones on Solstice

Sail Date: March 04, 2013

I sailed three times on Solstice, so I wanted to repeat the excellent experience. The first three nights' experience in the Main dining room spoiled our impression for the rest of the cruise. We were seated at the corner looking at a blank wall. I complained but got brushed of by the assist. Maitre d'. Finally I complained to the Captain's Club and it was resolved within 20 minutes. But it left a bad after taste. Afterwards it was a smooth sailing. The room stewarts were wonderfull, so was the room service and the entertainment.
Not the fault of the cruiseline, the disembarcation was a night mare as fewer custom officers were assigned for a ship of this size. Please warn future cruisers not to make thight reservations. We missed ours and had to find alternative way to get home (expensive).
nice, modern decor
good, some memorable dishes
because we had separate beds the room was thight
good and friendly
Great shows and entartainers
Onboard Activities more activities on port days for "home buddies"

We ate most of our meals at the main dining rooms or room service. The buffet is very tempting for over eating