Good cruise but I had better ones on Solstice

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

11 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
I sailed three times on Solstice, so I wanted to repeat the excellent experience. The first three nights' experience in the Main dining room spoiled our impression for the rest of the cruise. We were seated at the corner looking at a blank wall. I complained but got brushed of by the assist. Maitre d'. Finally I complained to the Captain's Club and it was resolved within 20 minutes. But it left a bad after taste. Afterwards it was a smooth sailing. The room stewarts were wonderfull, so was the room service and the entertainment.
Not the fault of the cruiseline, the disembarcation was a night mare as fewer custom officers were assigned for a ship of this size. Please warn future cruisers not to make thight reservations. We missed ours and had to find alternative way to get home (expensive).

good, some memorable dishes

more activities on port days for "home buddies"

Great shows and entartainers

good and friendly

nice, modern decor

because we had separate beds the room was thight

We ate most of our meals at the main dining rooms or room service. The buffet is very tempting for over eating