Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great Anniversary Cruise

Sail Date: October 05, 2012

We sailed on the Equinox on Oct 5 to the Greek Isles on a 10 day excursion. This was our 6th cruise over the years and our lst with Celebrity. I wasn't dissappointed, but also didn't find it to be that much different than Royal Carribbean that we had taken in January in the Carribbean. It was our first balcony room and we loved that very much. For whatever reason, I was expecting the Celebrity to be much more luxurious and even though it is very nice, that didn't seem to be the case. The cold towels at the end of a land tour was a nice touch and the sunset lawn picnic was a great plus.
The area that is set up for dancing isnt large enough. I think more people might have danced if there had been more room.
Our room was attended to wonderfully and we had friendly, pleasant waiter and assistant at our table.

Pros: our veranda room

Cons: too small foyer dance floor

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

Even though food was good\, I can't say I thought it was fantastic. Was disappointed that staff didn't sing and dance for us.
very comfortable bed and room was attended to wonderfully
always friendly