Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Terrific Cruise

Sail Date: October 02, 2012

The staff was exceptional on this ship. The shows were very good and the food was excellent. I am sorry I cannot give you any negative comments but it did exceed my expectations. Having been on several cruises, this was far the best. I did not miss the screaming party animals at the pool area and enjoyed my stay each and every day.

Pros: The ship was simply beautiful and so clean

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

Could not be better
Maybe a little too much push for drinks\, but otherwise no negative comments
Loved my room an my balcony. Very\, very comfortable. My stewart was simply excellent.
Everyone seemed happy and always \"up\".