Terrific Cruise

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: October 02, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
The staff was exceptional on this ship. The shows were very good and the food was excellent. I am sorry I cannot give you any negative comments but it did exceed my expectations. Having been on several cruises, this was far the best. I did not miss the screaming party animals at the pool area and enjoyed my stay each and every day.

Maybe a little too much push for drinks\, but otherwise no negative comments

Excellent!

Everyone seemed happy and always \"up\".

Could not be better

Loved my room an my balcony. Very\, very comfortable. My stewart was simply excellent.

Pros: The ship was simply beautiful and so clean

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!