amazing trip

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
From the outside initially I was worried, but once inside and away from Citavecchia port/Rome - the ship was beautiful and more than I could have ever dreamed. Awesome!

Our server was the BEST and the food was simply amazing - even the buffet food was good. We did not go to the specialty restaurants because what we were offered otherwise was superb.

Only thing I wish were that activities lasted longer\, each was anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour tops...when having fun\, it would be nice to have more time for it - though it did allow for guests to pick up their own games/activities after meeting during a scheduled activity/event.

I did not meet a staff member I didn't love.

Wonderful inside - the indoor pool area floor was slick when wet which caused a bit of slipping hazard\, but once I saw someone else fall I was prepared to walk through the area.

I had expected a small room\, but the stateroom with a balcony we had was big - we had plenty of room and the balcony was large as well...too bad we didn't have more time to enjoy it\, we were kept busy with shore excursions and activities.

Pros: Everything was wonderful\, the food\, the service\, the room\, the activities - all were amazing

Cons: drink package was over-priced and it was difficult to get drinks(one at a time and only at certain places)

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!