Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Cruising the Med

Sail Date: June 22, 2012

I loved the Equinox trip. The ports were all fantastic; the staff went above and beyond my expectations. I especially liked that all of the staff I dealt with remembered our names and asked about our day.

Pros: Ship was unbelievably clean; staff very personable and helpful.

Cons: I wish the dining times in the Silhouette were more flexible.

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

Our stateroom was immaculately kept every day; the location of our room was perfect. It was a joy to be on this ship.
There were plenty of restaurants to choose from. I would have preferred that the Silhoutte restaurant had a better variety to choose from.
Our stateroom was very comfortable; plenty of storage and plenty of relaxing room.
The Equinox staff were unbelievable personal and professional. They were always around to help and went above and beyond always.
There were so many activities to choose from and so many people joined in.