Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great value and fantastic service

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

I am extremely happy with my experience on this cruise. made the booking easy and they were also available for changes, questions leading up to the trip.

Celebrity Cruise line exceeded my expectations. I've traveled on Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Princess. Celebrity impressed me more than the others. Customer service really stood out. The food was delicious. Great amenities. Fantastic activities. I will definitely try and book again!

Pros: Attention to detail, size of staterooms, service

Cons: Extend your Stay program

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

Very comfortable, plenty of space, bigger than any other stateroom. We were able to get upgraded to a veranda room which made all the difference in the world.
I work in hospitality for a major chain hotel so I appreciate good service. This ship has got it right! Everyone was genuinely friendly and helpful.
There were so many activity options depending on what you're interested in. Wine tastings, dance lessons, trivia, cooking. Something for introverts, something for extroverts, for families, kids, couples, solo's. Early, late, in-port or at sea. They had a main stage performance every night. They did repeat some of the performers.
There was always staff cleaning. Almost too much! I felt guilty that our staterooms were cleaned twice a day. The bathrooms were immaculate. The size of the ship was appropriate for the number of passangers. There was always a lounge chair available which I appreciated. I loved the artwork too.
My husband and I choose the late seating every night. We dined in the main dining room and didn't try any of the speciality options. Why? Because the standard dining room options were fantastic. Many things to pick from, good quality. We loved that there was a fresh bread basket every evening with 3 varieties of butters. Beautiful decor. We were seated at a 2 top but we were right next to other tables so it wasn't as private as we'd like. I could also see into a staff area which wasn't the best, but overall it was okay.