Not. The Typical Celebrity

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse
Dining room took excessively long to prepare meals and deliver to table. My six year old ordered a simple cheese pizza from the kids menu and it came out way over cooked and hardly had any cheese at all. The Oceanview Cafe was unprepared the night we ported at San Juan. There was only a few slices of pizza, a picked over salad bar and not much else except a mob of hungry angry passengers who returned from an evening in port. Took the staff over an hour and a half to bring the restaurant up to speed by getting additional help and finally at least getting some hot dogs and hamburgers going. The photo staff was great at taking pictures but awful when it came to filling orders. Long lines of frustrated people trying to pick up photos. Too few employees to help, incorrect orders, orders that weren't ready on time and overall just a poor representation. I waited in line an hour twice trying to get my photos and they still misspelled the family name I had PRINTED for them on the cards I ordered.

Cruised Celebrity before and always was impressed. Not sure why this one was so bad. I hope its isolated to this ship and can be corrected with personnel and mgr changes.

Gareth Oliver. Awesome and funny individual!

My six year old loved it!

Beautiful! Loved all the design details.

Pros: The entertainment and ports

Cons: Dining room service, lack of organization and attention to detail

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? No.