Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

AWESOME!!!! The best getaway ever!!!!

Sail Date: January 28, 2016

This was our first cruise.  Upon boarding the ship we were greeted by a lively crew with Plently of drinks and music. We went to our ocean view room on deck 2.  To my pleasant surprise we were way above the water(I did not know that...first cruise) we had a round window. It was an excellent view.  The room was so cozy and inviting and peaceful. About  the size of a small hotel room, we didn't mind the size at all.  We went upstairs to the buffet area and was overwhelmed with all the variety of good food and excited staff who seemed to work very well together and eager to please all guest.  My husband was like a kid in a candy store the entire trip.  We went to our formal dinner and sat with some lovely people from Texas and Detroit. We went back to our room and took a nap and I saw a show and went back to the room.  We saw a movie in the theater fancy theatre and rested the rest of the afternoon. Overall a really nice getaway...already planning the next one. only thing was this trip was really too short. Thank you Celebrity, your ship and staff exceeded my expectations!!!!!!

Very affordable, plan on walking a lot.