Disappointed

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
Cabin Type: Suite

The room was ok but I was very disappointed with the fact that we told you that it was a our 10th Wedding Anniversary and no one did anything special to celebrate it with us.  Second of all, when I inquired about the liquor package, I asked for the premier package and ended up with the classic and had to go to the service desk for take care of the difference.  The day of our Anniversary which was the 28th, we went to the Tuscan Grill and the dinner was ok and service was not what I expected.  The next day we went to the French Restaurant and they did an amazing job and we booked this dinner when we got to the ship.  Overall, we were disappointed since we chose to do a cruise instead of an island like we do every year.  Lastly, when we spoke on the phone about the overnight stay in Ft. Lauderdale, I had asked you for alternate places to stay but I never received a cancellation for the Embassy Suites for the 27th so I presumed the reservation was still there so when we arrived at the Embassy Suites at 10:00 pm on the 27th, we had no reservations and had to look for another place to stay.  It was definitely not the way I expected things to turn out.  Finally, as our agent, except for the first time, I spoke with you, we were never able to speak with you, we had to go through Customer Service to book anything else.  We are not sure if we will try to do this again.

The mattress was composed of TWO twin mattresses which made it very uncomfortable to sleep on and the mattresses smelled like sweat. The bathroom was ok but overall, it was not what I expected