Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bye Bye Coco Cay

Sail Date: January 28, 2016

Dissapointed in change of itinerary. Not much anyone can do! Coco Cay one of our favorite places to relax. We have missed out last 2 times cause of weather! Better luck next time I guess!Angry  Ship is very nice, good food, friendly staff and kept clean.

Cabin it self very nice. People next door had children who were very loud. Sounded like they were bouncing off the walls. Wish there was some way to divide families from couples. Wishful thinking!!
Got to room key didn't work. Went to cust. Relationships. Had a different name on new card. Said that's what was in computer. Had to go up to my room on 7 n get my passport. Brought it back down took 1/2 hr to get things fixed. Then getting off ship gave my card bells n lights go off. The guy said we had to go to cust. Serv. Get to cust serv n they said we had no credit card on file n had to take care of bill. Told her we gave credit card before we boarded ship. Over 18 cruises n this has never happened. Finally took care of bill get back in line to get off give the guy my card again n my husb. Picture came up. He gave them his card bells n lights go off again. He said we have to go to cust serv. Showed him receipt had to call someone over to get that straightened out. Not a good way to end our cruise! Emerald members on Royal C. Select on Celebrity ever had this prob or embarrassing moment before!

1 Comment