Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Back to Norweiganbuffet was always the same

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

Brought my family of five. My Kids ages 16-19 had nothing to do!!! This is not a family friendly cruise.

The food at the buffet was the same thing everyday. I actually believe the pasta sauce was the same  one reheated all five days.

The main dining was better but still lacked variety and imagination. The portions were quite small.

The shows were ok but again not much for the kids. The game room had seven games and three were broken. They should have been free not $2.50 a hit!!!

At least the ports were beautiful and i highly recommend the dolphin trip!

The Captain was the nicest, most entertaining part of the voyage…. his cruise directors should take a lesson!

only saving grace!
Pool and Casino is it!
There was none!
Kereoke would have been more fun!
Buffet was always the same.
Small Portions at Dinner.

If you have older kids take a different cruise line!
My last trip on celebrity!