Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Third Mate

My Transatlantic Cruise with the Constellation

Sail Date: May 05, 2013

We had a wonderful time. the stateroom was excellent, very clean. We also had a nice table at the dining room with people we enjoyed. The meals was good at the first week but after we noticed that the food was blend. We missed the escargot (Snails) other wise it was A OKAY.

In any case I love to cruse with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity (this is my first choice)
I missed the escargot
Service and Staff Excellent
Children's Programs None
Miami, Florida No coments
Funchal, Madeira
I find Funchal very clean and friendy
Lisbon, Portugal I find Lisbon very clean and friendy
Le Havre (Paris), France I find Le Havre very clean and friendy
Dover (London), England I find Dover that has nothing and lots of alchoolique
Amsterdam, Netherlands I didn't have time to visit , our flight was too early, but we know Amsterdaam